In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Responsible: Proa Internacional SL,
- NIF/CIF: B-30033666
- Address: Polígono Industrial Oeste, Calle Costa Rica Parcela 11/7, 30820 Alcantarilla (Murcia).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: proainternacional.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of their personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform them in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are You must know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse www.proainternacional.es you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact and budget forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms and request forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to their queries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Advocacy and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identification data.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.proainternacional.es, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
It undertakes that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of their rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Date of update: May 19, 2,021.